Friday, August 27, 2010

IT'S NOT THE END.

Prelim's fight is over,but waiting for the ressults but the war is not over.PSLE?definately yes.I feel like killing myself than suffering this kind pain now.I want to do lots of things now.Somethings yet thinking of my grandparents.I wished they were now here giving me encouragement.I really need them now.(tears)REally.Saying about this,The encouragement is not like watching TV.THat is only making me wose but stupid.I feel that i am stupid now.STUPID STUPID STUPID~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLease,The diasater having in my mind now is worst than anyone else now in the house.The biggest thing i need is E-N-C-O-U-R-AG-E-M-E-N-T.

SECOND PART.

Why can't i watch TV haven't i worked enough MAID?need to complain to my mother mah?you think you what?complain king?actually,i dun want to say about this but you made me to.EVIL TOOT.YOU GO TOOT la everytime like this one.Just now in the kitchen,she said to my younger sister "later dun touch the phone your mummy call one hor?"so annouyed leh me.STAB HER la dun want to talk so much now got to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!