MY whole body is going to be cold as i am going to be cold blooded.ROAR!Feel like biting someone now unless someone is here.I want to wach TV but Prelims so cannot watch.Need to ask my mother permission but Even though i do that,i think she will not let because PSLE.I am now worrying for my Mathematics paper as If i fail,my maths teacher will kill me.OMG!so scared.JUst HOPE that i pass la.Good if i got 60++++.English,i nEED to get 40++++++hope la.Even though that is a fAIL, i still pass my whole Paper.Chinese?OMG!THe Paper must be a Half killer to me.Comprehension easiler than MCQ?That's what is meant to me in this paper.OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm sure 90% of my freedom is totally snatched away by PSLE!KIllER TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no matter how many"!"i put,still no use.No change.WORST PART FOR MY PRIMARY SCHOOL.I am starting to feel that i am feeling alot of regretion behind the past six year.SO that's the feel of SUFFERING AND ABIT OD STRESS AT HOME.aT TIMES,I DON'T EVEN WANT TO GO HOME!

<< Home