Why is this happening to me???
I wonder what to do now.This are all messed !up all in my mind.I do not know where to start.Roar!i do not know what to do now.I cannot use the computer to play,cannot watch Tv,Only choice left is hear song,take a nap,or the worst of my form,studying.Bah!NO choice,first time in this kind of expression and so down.I am v very fustrated about this.Study?How to study?how?most people said to be done is easy,but actions speak louder than words.Roar! i just want things to be happily ever after but PSLE!How the hack am i going to do this,speaking truly,my chinese improved quite abit.My english too.Maths difficult to say.I've tried my best to listen in class but i am easily distrated.I need a one to one teaching that actyually makes me feel more concentrated.Bah!saying this is abit late.Jia you!yuan chong!jia you jia you zhai jia you!I try to make studying exsist in my mind later.Pherhaps,i am not ready to take PSLE but i still have.Nothing changes too.This disturbance made me feeel so annoyed.I have to stop this this by myself.By myself!

<< Home