Friday, May 21, 2010

Hi......I failed my exams...........how to face my mom ?I really have no idea ........... Omg!Do you know that i really tried !tried tried!everyday ,in school,ibrought my textbooks yo my school and i did some pgs on some topic and i did revise at school ................Then ,when i got home ,i studied awhile........then,i payed the computer for long hours because i really did what i suppose to to .theefore,as a return in my results,i failed two subjects......!I really dont know how to face my mom,because i failed exams,plus i played com at exams time but only awhile........even i told her the truth,she will not be pleas with the reasons....i really thoght that i would pass but now,look at what state i am in now!My mom wont believe me,now there are only one choice on my head...........PLAY LESS,STUDY MORE,If want to play for long hours,then i have to study for more hours.I have shared my feelings in the blog,now i feel better.I just wished that someone in my house would stand up for me.